Saturday, October 16, 2010

Carson & Brandon's Calendar Photoshoot!

It's kind of bittersweet that I did a session for these two super cute boys in their super cute firefighting gear, we even managed to get some smiles out of both boys at ONCE (that's the sweet part, and no small feat when you're working with a 1 year old and a 2 year old), but the purpose behind the shoot is bitter... so that they can be featured in a Cystic Fibrosis calendar showcasing siblings who share the disease. Sigh...

I wish they could just be in a cute kid calendar, no C.F. strings attached. Or even better, be in a calendar of siblings who were both cured of C.F. I wish...















This one cracks me up... Carson looks exasperated by Brandon. Lol





4 comments:

Elicia said...

I love you FRIEND!!!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING PICTURES BECKY!!!!

Belinda Loucks said...

Becky these are wonderful and you captured some very special moments. THANK YOU from their Grama...you are truly a wonderful friend. I LOVE THOSE TWO LIL GUYS!!!

Brenda Otterson said...

Becky these are great, they make me smile and cry at the same time! This Grammy thanks you for your part in helping find a cure. I also love love love these adorable little boys!