Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Hunter ~ 3 Weeks-ish :)

Mr. Hunter made an early appearance... it's still not quite his due date even though he's almost a month old! Even still, he is a STRONG little guy! This little 6 pounder put up quite the struggle about some of the poses I tried to put him in, but finally after a big lunch and a couple of pees and poos, he drifted off to dreamland and did such a great job of being sleepy :) I love his hair... his sweet little face and his SHARP eyes. Oh man, he was looking around at everything. Just a tiny little perfect boy :)

Sometimes I wonder which baby it will be who will make me decide I need #3 :) That person will definitely get some kind of photo credit. Anyway, on to the good stuff! All of my favorites!

**Feel free to save any of these images on your computer to share with family and friends, all I ask is that you please keep my logo uncropped and intact. Thank you and your cd will be in the mail shortly!**


This one's my favorite...




My personal goal has been to try to find inspiration in new things, so when I was brainstorming the session this morning and saw this ceramic planter out on the back deck I (ok, ok, the Hubs) emptied and cleaned it for me to use. I'm SO GLAD I did! 

No this one! This one's definitely my favorite!

No this one! See what I mean?

Going with kindof a Southwestern theme, I used a brightly colored cloth to swaddle and a southwestern blanket for accent.







1 comment:

Brenlie Wilson said...

Hunter is such a handsome little guy! Congratulations to Bree, Carlos, and family =)