Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome Little Amy Lynn!

I have known Amy's Dad Zack for the better part of a decade and was so happy to hear that he and his wife were expecting in February of 2011. To add to the excitement of becoming new parents, Zack and Sarah opted not to find out the gender of their baby {could I do that??? I just don't know if my Type A would allow it! But it seems like so much fun...} Their gut feelings turned out to be right when little Amy Lynn entered the world on Valentines Day <3 <3 <3  Amy was sleeping in her swing when I showed up for our photo shoot. In my experience, that usually means baby won't much appreciate the transition from warm soothing swing to nuzzled into a beanbag, but she did really well! She really wanted her Mom through most of our session (my little girl was the same way :) So sweet...) but we were able to get some great shots in between feedings. What a beautiful little girl Amy is, I was so happy to meet her!

P.S. Zack is helping me redesign my website in the next few months... that's right~ Studio 623 Photography is getting a makeover. Stay tuned!

*Please enjoy your sneak peek~ feel free to share these photos and post them online, just please leave my logo visible :) Your CD of full size, logo free images will be finished shortly!*















No comments: