Saturday, March 24, 2012

All God's Children Ministry Spring Photo Shoot

A while ago, my longtime friend and Treasure the Rain blogger Cassi approached me about working with the sweet kids in her ministry group to provide an affordable, relaxed, and comfortable photoshoot. After some brainstorming, we decided that doing mini sessions at the church would be the best way and scheduled a Saturday in March. I won't lie, I was kind of hoping for some pretty bulbs blooming and pink flower blossoms against a spring sky... but the choir room worked nicely too. First up was a sweet family of 5 with two brothers and big sister, then a another mama with 3 sweet little ones just opposite: two sisters and baby brother, THEN sweet little guy at the end who just lit up the studio during his generations photo with Dad and Grandpa. His cute poses were cracking me up! Everyone seemed to have a great time :)

Cassi, thank you for the opportunity to do this! CD's are in the mail!


No comments: