Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweet baby girl ~ Imri ~ 8 Days New

I have been having soooo much fun with newborns lately! I blogged about this little one when I did her Mama's maternity session a couple of weeks ago. I was happy to capture her this past week in my studio; she was soooooo sweet! She slept the whole time, curled into whatever position I put her in and was just so sweet, smiley and content :) What a lucky Mommy to have a sweet baby girl like her and what a blessing she is to the entire family :) To view Imri's entire portfolio, click here

PS: Many of these great headbands, hats, and hairpieces were provided by Loopsy Daisy Baby newborn accessories. I'm hooked!


































2 comments:

baby hats said...

The little baby looks so cute. Baby hats take good care for newly babies. I am very glad to see above baby hats. Everything is excellent.

jonalsharp said...

Oh amazing capturing ! This great captured photos all over. Little baby is so sweet and so lovely. This all photos shows love between mom and her little one. Nice to see this photos.

baby hats