Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Lovely Day in the Park :)

I was excited to meet up with some old friends of mine (Jenny probably came to visit me in the hospital when I was born, we've known each other THAT long haha) for some updates to their family photo session. We had our eye on Esther Short Park in Vancouver for quite a long time so I was thrilled when the weather cooperated perfectly. It's been over a year since I've caught these two cuties behind my camera; their Mama is very artistic and Photography is among her many talents! Check out her awesome craft inspired DIY blog here for lots of awesome ideas! I usually end up pulling out my craft supplies after she writes a new post :) Now if only I could make a Jute Sphere that my son wouldn't immediately destroy... but I digress). On to the cuteness!














1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful work! Beautiful family! [and not just because I'm biased--though they are family;)].