Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alex & Sierra - Mt Hood Bed & Breakfast, Hood River, Oregon

On September 7, 2012 I got to do something that I've been dreaming about my entire career as a wedding photographer; shoot a wedding at the venue where I got married in 2007! Many of you have heard this story so I'll keep it short, but my sub optimal experience with my wedding photographer (er... faux-tographer) is what pushed me to start focusing more on wedding photography as part of my overall business. Planning and designing a beautiful wedding only to have terrible photos (due to both technical error and lack of creativity) was devastating for me but motivated me to provide a much better service to couples than what I was provided. That being said, this wedding came with great anticipation... I had a chance to give this couple the photos that I wish I had! Alex and Sierra's wedding didn't disappoint; it was beautiful! It was a gorgeous late summer day and lots of fun people were in attendance as they said "I Do." Enjoy the sneak peek; the full gallery is uploading now! It will be accessible in the next 1-2 days by clicking here (and obtaining the password from the bride and groom :)

Venue: Mt. Hood Bed & Breakfast
Photography: Studio 623 Photography - Becky Nerpel (2nd Shooting provided by Studio Intern Amethyst Underwood)
Wedding Design and Aesthetics: Annie Packman - Marry You Me
Event Coordination: Simply Weddings - LeAnn Cooke
Flowers: Mother of the Groom
Cake and Cupcakes: Enlightened Patisserie, LLC Cakes and Desserts -Nickol Hayden-Cady
Catering: Busters BBQ
DJ: (will update as info is provided)



No comments: