Thursday, November 18, 2010

Andy & Becca ~ Engaged!

I had planned to meet up with this sweet couple at Trillium Lake where they were recently engaged but the snow came faster than we anticipated! (I know I'm probably the only person in Portland who was wishing for snow to stay OFF the mountain a little longer!) We were able to meet up at Edgefield for a quick engagement session to get a photo for their Save the Date announcements, and we plan to head back up to Trillium Lake in the spring after the snow melts. Becca and Andy were referred by the fabulous Patti at Cedar Springs Country Estate... I am so excited to cover their wedding next summer~ such a gorgeous venue, such a great couple ~ I can't wait! Congratulations again you guys and enjoy your sneak peek!





























Save the Date 1: Formal Version














Save the Date 2: Playful Version

No comments: