Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Family Portraits

I got a call a couple of weeks ago about doing some family portraits and I've been busy planning and looking forward to doing them ever since. The mother/grandmother of the family was so excited to have all of her kids and grandkids for Thanksgiving that she wanted to hire a photographer to come over for a photoshoot. I'm not a Black Friday Shopper so of course I was in! As soon as I arrived the atmosphere was so friendly and welcoming. Furniture was rearranged for the indoor portion of the session, and we even had a team of family members taping up a skylight that was shining too much backlight through my backdrop. I had done senior photos for one of the family members so I wasn't a complete stranger; nonetheless I felt right at home. It was a little cool and wet outside but we did manage to get out for some cute shots in front of Grandma and Grandpa's house... good memories to be sure.

Gill/Croce families, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving together and that you enjoy your photos. I finished all of the editing today so your CD's will be arriving shortly! Feel free to save any of the photos from this blog if you want to post them online etc :) Happy Holidays!














I love this photo! Everyone is so photogenic and well posed. Honestly, I did nothing here except take the picture. They're naturals! I'm kind of bummed that they live out of town. I would love to do more portraits for them!






No comments: