Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Photo Session

Obviously, the scenery is a little prettier outside in the spring summer and fall, and those are always my most popular months for family photos and outdoor sessions. But once in awhile, I'll get a family who wants outdoor photos in December or January and I love it! Things look so different, the color is usually very saturated (because it's soaking wet hehe), and things just look, well, wintery! I was happy to meet up with this sweet family again too. I went to highschool with this pretty lady and her little girls are SO CUTE! Big sister was hamming it up for the camera, throwing down poses and making great eye contact with my lens. Little sister is a little more reserved, but her sweet little personality came out as she followed her sister's lead. Three gorgeous girls who obviously share a close relationship (and great hair :)













No comments: