Sunday, April 3, 2011

Babies in the spring time...

I've always really liked this time of year. I especially do now that both of my babies, plus numerous members of my family; my Grandparents, nieces, and several cousins were born this time of year. It just feels like a great time of year to have a sweet little bundle {or a bump}, as the case may be :) I always get a little nostalgic when doing March/April newborn sessions. The smiley yellow daffodils and puffy pink cherry trees are blooming, little splashes of color start popping through everywhere. Things warm up and the sun peeks out every now and then. I met this sweet little man's Mom & Dad-to-be about a month ago for their maternity session at Esther Short Park on the banks of the Columbia River. They heard about me because we go to the same doctor's office and she picked up one of my fliers in the waiting room (awesome! :) So needless to say I've been waiting... I only sent one curious email this time (hehe) Meet Mr. Brayden... such a sweet fellow.

















No comments: