Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kendall ~ Class of 2012 Senior Rep!

I had a good time meeting up with Kendall on the Portland Waterfront in early April to do her Senior Rep shoot. We took a few urban style photos on the Eastbank Esplanade, then walked across the bridge to where the Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom!!! I don't know what it is about those things. I love them. I could look at them all day; but they killlllll my allergies and kicked off what had been the start of a sneeze free season. Small price to pay, right? :)

Anyhow, Kendall is great. I went to school with her big sister Misty and have taken lots of photos of her little niece Khloe over the past year. She has big dreams and aspirations and definitely the spirit to achieve it all.

Enjoy your sneak peek and congratulations on your upcoming Senior Year! I look forward to working with you again.












No comments: