Friday, June 17, 2011

Presenting my first {Maternity} sunroom studio session!

I am really behind on my blogging. It can be summed up with the following: boughtnewhouse-quitdayjob-movedtocountry-fixednewhouse-rentedoldhouse all of which are still in progress (except the buying the house and quitting the job part. Those are done deals :) Like I said, I have a LOT of updating to do!

Two weeks ago, I was spending 14-16 hour days at the new house, painting all of the mismatched woodwork white and repairing/repainting the entire first floor. I have been itching to try out the sunroom turned studio and the 3 acres that this new house offers as photo backdrops and was lucky enough to have TWO sets of clients willing to come out for their sessions (and subsequently, wait nearly FOREVER for their photos, due to 16 hour painting days that followed :)

Congrats to this sweet family who will be expanding to four next month. Such a beautiful Mama :) Miss K is going to be a wonderful big sister, it will be fun to watch that relationship develop. Enjoy your sneak peek and thank you for being the first to try out Studio 623 Photography's new indoor studio!







No comments: