Monday, June 20, 2011

Brothers

I have to confess, I keep a wish list. It contains ideas I have for kids and families who I know about but haven't yet photographed. These two bundles of sweetness have been on "the list" for several months now. Happily, not only was I chosen to be their photographer, but when their Mom described her vision for their session, it was more or less what I had in mind all along! I love it when that happens. Needless to say I was pretty excited to capture some images of these guys playing at a wooded park where they explored trails, ran through the playground, climbed onto tree stumps and examined a caterpiller (er... millipede, as one of these scholarly fellows informed me :) and I was able to follow along and snap some wonderful, natural, pure photos of just what little boys are made of. I think they had fun too. That's always very important :) Enjoy your sneak peek!








No comments: