Friday, July 15, 2011

Sarah & Greg - Beautiful Timberline Wedding 7-1-11

The week of Sarah and Greg's wedding was a little cloudy and wet... they were traveling up from Arizona to get married at Timberline and were really hoping for an outdoor ceremony. Therefore, I was THRILLED to wake up on July 1st, their wedding day, after a week of rain and drizzle, to sunny blue skies with a few puffy white clouds. It was the most beautiful day and so much fun! Sarah and Greg are very fun, laid back people and their guests share that same spirit. They were up for anything and when Sarah informed me she had brought sparklers for the wedding party to use for some post-reception photos, I was pretty excited. 

Sarah and Greg- Thank you for choosing Studio 623 Photography! I am so glad  to have met you guys and captured your special day!

*Dear Readers, Please feel free to use/post/email any of these images as long as my studio logo remains in tact. Thank you! :) There are additional photos in an album titled Sarah and Greg on my main website: http://www.studio623photography.com/

Vendors:
Event Coordination: Chandra with Timberline
Flowers: Link Needed
Cake: Jaciva's
Music: River City Band PS: This band was AWESOME! I highly recommend them!
Hair & Makeup: Josh- friend of Maid of Honor (Link Needed :)
Bridal Dresses: David's Bridal



 


























No comments: