Sunday, November 27, 2011

Brian & Renee ~ Engaged!

It was recently brought to my attention that I forgot to blog this sweet couple who's engagement I photographed 2 months ago! Upon closer examination the issue was simply that my blog post didn't publish, so while the photos were featured on Facebook (and in my Bridal Show engagement album)! We need some blog love too.

Without further ado:
Brian & Renee - September 2012
Venue: Skamania Lodge
Photographer: Becky Nerpel - Studio 623 Photography
Flowers: Geranium Lake Flowers

Renee requested Cathedral Park for their engagement session months ago, and we ended up getting a perfect early Fall day for the shoot. We wanted this to be Real Engagement Shoot, so common interests like skate boarding, reading, and even a reference to Twilight; a movie the couple went to on their first date :) At Studio 623 Photography we like to make things meaningful. Mission accomplished!
























No comments: