Monday, November 28, 2011

Riley - Class of 2012

I was pleased and surprised when I got an email from my my husbands Aunt and Uncle about taking their son Riley's senior photos. Surprised only because it surprises me each time someone from the "kid" generation of our family... i.e. those who were little kids 10 years ago and now they're adults :) needs senior photos taken. WHAT? He or She is a senior already? What's even funnier about it is that it seems like time is flying for me, but I remember very well what it was like to be 16-18 and how I thought it was ridiculous when adults said stuff like that. 

We did this session at a couple of private residences in Sherwood and I even got to sneak in some family photos too! Riley was a blast, had lots of good ideas and lent very cool personal touches to the shoot. I hope you have a great senior year and it was nice getting to spend some time with your family!


1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow when I first saw the thumbnail photo of your post on my dash board I thought "What a handsome young man." and then I thought, "wait a second, he looks very familiar!"
Great shots! You captured him so well. so fun to see these.