Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kyle - Class of 2012

This senior is my oldest nephew. And I don't care how annoying it is to say, but I REALLY can't believe he's all grown up. I distinctly remember babysitting him (because it was awful!! Thanks a lot to my big sister for leaving your colicky, sad without his mamma, 6 month old baby with me for 2 days, when I was 13! Pretty sure that was some sort of subliminal birth control message for my teen years. Totally effective, by the way.)


So this is Kyle, all grown up. He wanted a Real Senior Session (just like a regular senior session, but we pick a special location and incorporate your interests)! We went to Timberline, first taking some shots at my studio, then heading up the mountain. We stopped off for burgers and got some shots at a creek too. It was a fun time! 






















No comments: