Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Studio 623 Photography Holiday Shoot

It's time for the holidays which marks one important occasion at Studio 623 Photography... my annual client appreciation mini sessions! At the beginning of December I open up my studio to as many of my clients as will fit into a day and set up my holiday backdrop (which may or may not have to retire and be replaced next year... kinda getting tattered). This year I had 14 sessions over the course of 2 days and offered standard along with my holiday backgrounds. I also had a few crafts for sale (even put out some of our famous pickles although Nate would only approve of 4 jars being set out)! 


THANK YOU to all of my amazing clients, who helped make my dream of staying at home with my kids this year come true :) Building my lifelong passion for photography into a business that can support my family while still allowing me time to be a full time Wife and Mom has been a long but very rewarding process. I can't find the words to express how grateful I am to every family who chooses me over a quick drop in at the mall, for every recommendation of my studio to friends, family, even to strangers, and for every engaged couple who entrusts me to capture their most important day. Thank you all so much!!


Here are a few of my favorites for the day:





































1 comment:

Suzannah said...

OMG so cute!! Lots of great-looking kids will be on holiday cards this year =)