Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beth & Drew 3.30.12 In Downtown Portland

I'm a little a lot behind in my blogging, mostly because I've been too busy taking photos which is always a good thing! Nevertheless, this gorgeous wedding deserves some face time. Back in November, I captured Beth and Drew's engagement session at Cathedral Park in North Portland and from then on I knew that their wedding photos would be amazing. These two have such great chemistry and camera presence!
Their wedding was at the West End Theater in Portland, with preparations and first reveal at the Hotel DeLuxe nearby. We cruised around downtown Portland on their sprinkly March day ending up in a park near an old school with lots of blooming cherry trees and later found ourselves in the Governor Hotel before heading back to the West End for the ceremony.

Venue: West End Theater
Photography: Studio 623 Photography
Flowers/Coordination: DK Floral
Catering: The Lamb's Table











  














No comments: