Thursday, June 21, 2012

KyLie - Class of 2013 Senior

Honestly, I had a big old mushy speech planned for KyLie's senior photo blog post. I think instead I'll keep it short and sweet and just say this; 6 months ago, I received one of those gut wrenching late night cries out from my friend Broek (KyLie's Mama) to say that KyLie had been badly hurt in a very serious accident. There were a lotttttttttttttttttttttt of people out there routing for this strong (both mentally and physically), bright girl to pull through, and pull through she did... actually it seemed like one minute I was planning for her senior photos to be done in a wheelchair and the next thing I knew, KyLie walking around my property and Roslyn Lake for her session without any assistance. I call that amazing :) KyLie, I'm so proud of your dedication, strength, perseverance and your maturity through this! It's been fun getting to know you better over the last few months too! 

Phew! Now that I have a lump in my throat (wasn't I going to avoid that speech? lol). Before this whole accident situation, actually since she was approximately 6 years old, I have been planning KyLie's senior photo session! Haha :) As fate would have it, we ended up living in the same town for her senior year so I asked her to be my Sandy High School Class of 2013 Senior Rep for my studio. If you're one of KyLie's friends or classmates reading this, she earns photo/session credit for friends she refers AND the person she refers also earns free prints for doing Senior Photos through my Studio AND the person referred can also refer their friends/classmates for additional credit. That's a whole lot of credit-talk so if you have questions, feel free to email me: info@studio623photography.com or contact me via my website www.studio623photography.com

Enjoy your the sneak peek!
 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You put a lump in my throat and tears in my eye holes. :-)
She is an amazing young woman and makes me so proud!

Thank you for everything you do Becky! You are appreciated.

Christina Lunsford said...

Beautiful young woman! you should be proud Broek. Great pics!