Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kody & Kyla - Engaged!

Last summer I shot a family session for a family whose oldest son was leaving the next day for the military. His girlfriend joined us so that we could take photos of them together and I was SO sad for her (the whole family really, but especially her) knowing that her love was leaving on such a permanent and long term adventure. I could only imagine what she felt (I hate it when my husband leaves for a week to go hunting for crying out loud). Fast forward a couple of months and I got a call that Kody, now through bootcamp and settled into his military career had decided he couldn't live without Kyla by his side and was planning to propose while home on leave for Thanksgiving. Such a happy ending! We scheduled their engagement session (and wedding lol) long before they were even engaged and met up on a rainy day to take these adorable engagement photos :) I love LOVE stories! 

Enjoy your long sneak peek :) I hurried so you could view them together before Kody heads back east :)






































No comments: