Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Photos at Meinig Park

I met up with this sweet and fun family late last week as a referral from my friend Pam at Boring Goats, a local dairy goat farm that produces goat milk soap and lotion (and where we got our baby goats, Sterling and Jade :) Thank you so much for the referral! Anyway, I have been so behind that I feel like it's taken forever to get their sneak peek up (I actually finished their photos before their sneak peek... bad bad Becky!) This session was to commemorate the oldest son going into the military (he left a couple days after this shoot) and to capture some updated photos of him with his mom, brothers, and (beautiful!) girlfriend :) We had a good time walking through Sandy's Meinig Park, climbing trees and exploring the trails. Enjoy your sneak peek and good luck/best wishes on this new chapter!


No comments: