Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Engagement Session at Edgefield

This session was so fun! The weather didn't exactly cooperate, but this fun couple actually wanted it to rain HARDER so they could take some "soaking wet in the rain kissing photos." I admire their bravery :) Since it was more of a cold drizzle, we enjoyed the nice covered porches that Edgefield has to offer to get their shots. We started with some family photos, moved on to an engagement session and will pick up on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with their wedding ceremony and bridal session in the snow! I have even heard the words "sleigh ride" tossed out so I'm pretty excited :) I may have mentioned this before but snow is my favorite!

Enjoy your sneak peek, the CD is on it's way!



























No comments: