Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Photos - Miss Addison

I was pretty excited to meet up with a very dear friend of mine and get some updated pictures of her 3 year old daughter who I last photographed when she was ONE! I couldn't find that shoot on my blog, but check out her 3 month pics... she still has that same smile! Addison is hilarious. She is a bouncing little ball of laughs and energy; her session was super quick mostly because she was running from one prop to the next, giggling and bouncing all the way :) Cute little peanut :)


Enjoy your sneak peek! Check your email for a shipping ETA and online album link shortly :)



This was actually our first photo... I was a little concerned when she agreed to take pictures but immediately turned the horse around to face the other way... fortunately she reconsidered and spent the rest of the time hamming it up :) lol




















No comments: