Saturday, March 23, 2013

Justin & Brittany are getting married!

This engagement session is extra special because it involves us getting a new official member to our family! Justin is my husband's younger brother, and he asked Brittany to marry him just a few weeks ago. I speak for the whole family when I say, we are THRILLED! Brittany is awesome and I'm excited that she'll be my newest sister-in-law! We started out their session in my own backyard (because I didn't think it was a good idea to take the firearms with us to our local park hahaha - doesn't get more country than that!), hiked around through my woods and then headed out to old stomping grounds at Roslyn Lake and to a spot overlooking the Sandy River. It was a good time and their pictures turned out beautiful, just like the happy couple. I am looking forward to their fun, rustic, and sure-to-be-an-awesome time wedding this summer in Central Oregon :) Congrats you guys! We love you!





























1 comment:

Jan said...

What a good looking couple! These are wonderful photos, Becky, they are lucky to have you as a SIL, I'll bet you gave them an excellent deal:-) So I will assume that 8/10/13 is the wedding date? That should be perfect.