Friday, March 22, 2013

Springtime Engagement At Edgefield

This is another sweet couple who I met at this year's A Country Bridal Affair and I'm excited to shoot their May wedding at one of my favorite places along the Sandy River to kick off my busy wedding season. We met up at Edgefield (another favorite place of mine!) for some photos to be taken "rain or shine!" and lucked out with the shine. It was actually perfect weather and conditions; I was thrilled :) These two are so sweet and were very comfortable in front of the camera and with each other. I can't wait to capture the big day in just a few weeks!

*Feel free to save and share these photos and enjoy your sneak peek! The CD will be in the mail shortly, perhaps even today!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

THey are just TOO adorable! What a sweet couple. I bet you had fun. Doesn't look like you got wet either. Great springtime photos. Edgefield was a perfect choice for this.
~Beverly Mason; officiant
www.TheRadiantTouch.com