Saturday, September 18, 2010

Class of 2011 ~ Congrats Missy!

I've been looking forward to Missy's session for a while. Her older sister is kinda responsible for getting me into doing portrait photography. I had been almost exlusively doing scenic photos until one summer a few years ago when big sis Jessica asked me to do her senior pictures... and her boyfriend's, and a couple of her friend's... and the rest is history :) Plus these girls are my husband's cousins (would that make them my cousins in law?) so it was extra fun to do her and her friend's senior session. Gosh, now that I think about it, Missy was like, 9 years old when I first met her the year I met my husband. Ummm... I think I just felt a couple of gray hairs sprout! lol... Anyway, this was a great session; very laid back and fun. I love it when my clients have cool ideas, like posing on her awesome Mustang or using the texture of hay bales or a shop door. I'm glad we braved the rain and got some great outdoor shots. Stinkin rain! Enjoy your sneak peek Missy!




































































No comments: