Friday, September 24, 2010

Class of 2011 ~ Congratulations Megan!

It's another beautiful Megan (see previous session and you'll understand what I mean :) I have so many pretty senior girls this year! I headed out to North Plains to the family homestead of Megan's good friend Anissa for this session. It's a loooong drive from Gresham but totally worth it. We had a great mix of Autumn colors, fencing, woods, fields, old farm equipment and, probably the most exciting discovery of the shoot for me, a rusty old Chevy sitting in a field. This was yet another session where I've had a REALLY hard time choosing photos for the blog, because I like them all. Alas, I cannot post all 50 photos from the session. Megan, your CD is in the mail and should arrive Monday. Enjoy your sneak peek and look into modeling... seriously!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becky, very much you did an amazing job of what i can see and im excited to see them all.
-Megan Abernathy