Thursday, September 23, 2010

Class of 2011~ Congratulations Meghan!

This year has been sooo busy for me with senior photos. I have already had several this month and I'm only halfway done with my bookings. I just love senior pictures... it's so exciting to see people on the verge of finishing up high school and embarking on their futures. It really takes me back :) I also really love taking photos this time of year in general, just as autumn is starting to show it's colors. For this session, I met up with Meghan at McMenamin's Edgefield. We walked around the beautiful grounds there and got some great shots to commemorate her senior year. These turned out wonderfully... Meghan may have a future in modeling. She's a natural! Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll see you for your family session next month!











No comments: