Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cassidy 3 Weeks New

I had been waiting for this little one to be born for awhile, there's always some extra anticipating on my part when I also capture the maternity session. I knew we would have to wait a little longer than "normal" for the newborn session so Grandma and Great Grandma could get in on some generations photso (I've mentioned before that depending on the baby, I've had 21 day old sessions be just as successful as a 3 day session) so I wasn't worried. I've been on a good luck streak with happy, cuddly, newborns that are supposedly past the window of opportunity. Then I arrive and Cassidy's Mommy informs me that she doesn't sleep much during the day. Say What!?! That's one of the only things on her to do list right now, is to sleep! And PS: Little Miss is also rolling over. Hmmm... luckily after some snuggly family shots and some time snuggling on the beanbag things started to get comfortable and baby girl drifted into a (somewhat) deep sleep :) The end result, lots of traditional, sleepy, cuddly newborn poses and great shots of this alert, happy, beautiful baby girl looking around at her loved ones. What a fun day!













No comments: