Monday, July 9, 2012

My babies in the summertime

Awww... my babies! I've been wanting to do a summery session with them in a grassy field  and the other night my vision came true :) I did a similar shoot with them two years ago when Joseph was only 3 months old :) They MOSTLY behaved, although Joseph required some bribery via sugar treats and Hailey largely refused to look at the camera or hold her bouquet this way or that; these two are DEFINITELY my toughest clients. The pictures where Joe appears to be yelling at the camera was actually him yelling, "STOPPPPPP ITTTTTTT!" at the top of his lungs at me for jumping like a frog and singing to him (one of my best tricks for "normal" toddlers). However... we still got some great ones! I love photos that allow personalities to shine through and this is definitely how I'll remember their personalities this summer. Enjoy!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, fun pictures!

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Omigod omigod your kids are so cute. Lovely photos, I loove the vintage-ey farm look!