Monday, August 6, 2012

Darren & Joelle - Engaged!

Meet Joelle and Darren! Their engagement session Sunday evening was a lot of fun and I am so excited for their Wind Mountain Ranch (aaaah! Gorgeous! Did I mention I'm excited!) wedding next month. I know it's going to be wonderful and go so smoothly because not only do they have a lot of family and friends willing to lend a hand, but my friend Donna over at Pearl and Roses is also doing their day of coordination!
We were looking for a country/woodsy/relaxed setting for their engagement session and I think a quiet riverside park and old ranch fit the ticket. After searching high and low, I found an old barn that we could shoot at (thanks to a friend of a friend!) to lend a rustic theme to the photos. I love the sneak peek and can't wait to get to work on the custom Reception Album and the big day just around the corner!




1 comment:

Barn Weddings said...

gorgeous pics :)
I'm hoping and pray that you will have a successful wedding..Congratulations in advance and best wishes to you guys!!