Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jessica & Chaunce - Knoll Crest Gardens 8.18.2012

Jessica and Chaunce's wedding at Knoll Crest Gardens, in Sandy Oregon was so much fun and so beautiful! I loved the pink and black country theme and thought the couple did such a nice job with all the fine details. Knoll Crest is an amazing venue and I love that it's right in my town. Featuring natural flowers, green lawns, a gorgeous bridal suite, and gazebos overlooking a creek and pond, this gem of a venue has it all. The light was perfect for photos, just slightly overcast with some nice clouds (although I admit, I was routing for the lighting storms that were predicted too... that would have made for some awesome photos!) Enjoy your sneak peek! Your images will be finished before long!

Venue: Knoll Crest Gardens, Sandy Oregon
Photography: Studio 623 Photography - Becky Nerpel (2nd Shooting by Amethyst Underwood)
Flowers By: Kaity's Garden, Sandy Oregon
Dress By: David's Bridal
DJ: Family & David Knoll
Cake: Sweet Cakes By Melissa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute. That's the best shooting a wedding that is close to home! Once I shot a wedding and I walked one block back home - score! I love all of the ring shots you got.