Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Extended Family Session at Gresham Park

This was a fun family session that I did a couple of weeks ago before I fell WAAAY behind on editing and blogging (busy wedding season!) I know Angie from high school, and also took her wedding photos and most recently captured her adorable new baby's newborn photos. When she booked that session, she requested that we also do a big family session for her whole side of the family later in the summer, which is what this session was. She has been sooo patient waiting to see the sneak peek (but we all know I panic when I feel like I'm taking too long :) Then, the other night I was talking to my best friend on the phone while she was at work with Angie's best friend Jenny, another client of mine. Jenny asked when the photos would be on my blog and I realized that I had definitely been taking way too long (so Angie, thanks go to Jenny for giving me the push I needed to expedite these :) hehehe! Enjoy your long awaited sneak peek! Your CD will be in the mail tomorrow :)



No comments: